Skip Global Navigation to Main Content
Skip Breadcrumb Navigation
U.S. Citizen Services

Welcome to the ACS Section

Here you will find information about U.S. passports, reports of American births abroard, federal benefits, tax information, vital records and other areas of concern for U.S. citizens.

U.S. citizens can register with the Consulate General using the State Department's internet-based registration system.

For more information, contact the U.S. State Department's Consular Affairs website.

Please be aware of a change in our procedure for returning passports, CRBAs or any other items:  The Consulate will no longer accept payment to return documents via courier service.  Clients are now required to EITHER submit a pre-paid airway bill or account number from a courier service for the delivery OR to authorize someone to pick up the item on behalf of the holder/owner.  To authorize an individual other than the holder/owner of the item to pick it up, the individual must present the receipt for the service OR a letter signed by the holder/owner specifying the name of the individual retrieving the item.  We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Adobe Reader

  • Download Free
    Download Free

    All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format.  To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.  You may download a free version by clicking the link above.